If you have any problems, please give me a call and I’m sure we can sort them. However, for legal reasons, my formal terms and conditions are below.
- Goods will only be despatched when full payment has been received and cleared.
- I am happy to send work outside the UK, but please contact me rather than buying through the shop to get the correct postage rate. Recipients are responsible for any local taxes that may be applied.
- Any special order, commission or personalised item will be repaired or replaced only if there is a problem with the manufacture. It cannot be otherwise exchanged or a refund given. Please contact me and await my response before you return anything. You must pay the cost of returning the item using packing equivalent to that in which I despatched it to you. I advise you to use a tracked delivery service.
- Guarantee – I guarantee my workmanship for 12 months provided it has been used or worn sensibly. You must pay your costs of return to me.
- My contract with you is only concluded when I have confirmed the item is available and have received a deposit or full payment. I will not send a substitute item without consulting you first.
- VAT – I do not charge VAT.
- Engraving -You may, of course, organise your own engraving. I can suggest some companies. Alternatively, I will organise engraving for you. This is subject to a handling charge on the engraver’s costs. I will send you a copy of my instructions to the engraver for you to check the spelling and all other details. If the work is incorrectly engraved compared to the instructions that you have approved, then I will get it corrected at my cost. If the error is due to a mistake on the instructions you have approved, then you must bear all the costs of any rectification.
- Commissioned work. I will endeavour to keep you informed of progress. I will also contact you before delivery. Where you have paid a deposit, I will make every effort to contact you, but if I have not heard from you about paying the final sum after three months of my last attempt to contact you, then I will consider that you have defaulted on the agreement and therefore forfeit the deposit. I will then sell or otherwise dispose of the comissioned work and retain all proceeds.
- My vouchers may be used in total or in part of the total cost of a shop sale or commissioned piece. Vouchers are valid for one year from the date on the voucher. There is no cash redemption value for the voucher. Voucher sales must be arranged directly with me as there is no way to redeem it via the shop payment system.
- Any repairs undertaken are only accepted on the basis that it is accepted that I will use my best endeavours to undertake the repair, but offer no guarantee of success. No compensation can be given in the event of a repair that proves unsuccessful or is consider unsatisfactory by the owner and I accept no liability for damage resulting from my attempts to repair the work. Please complete this form. I will advise you when the work has been repaired and is ready for collection. I will try to contact you using the information you left me at least twice. Items left for repair will be disposed of after three months from my last attempt to contact you.
- I like to develop designs incorporating stones or other materials provided, but I cannot accept any responsibility should they break or be damaged while I am working with them. Please complete this form.
Returns information is on the Payment and Delivery page