COVID – 19/ Coronavirus
I’m fit and well and still working. I’m happy to take commissions by phone or email. If there’s a price for a shop item then it’s available providing I can get to a Post Office to send it or we practise social distancing if you can collect. Please contact me.
I am a silversmith based near Oxford in the United Kingdom. I make a wide range of silverware and jewellery – tending towards the practical or eccentric. I work in gold and copper too, so I could equally well call myself a goldsmith or a jeweller.
- Jewellery – silver and gold – and silverware
- Customised gifts for special occasions – delivered in a timely manner
- Attractive, practical and unusual pieces
- Personal service
There is much more about my work and me elsewhere on this website. Please note that I do not buy scrap or antique silver and I cannot do silver plating.
The menu above gives links to all of this including
- my blog – posts about my latest work and happenings
- my shop – if there’s a price then it’s available for despatch
- how to commission me
If you would like to receive my occasional newsletter, please email me. I use MailChimp to send my emails and each newsletter gives a link for you to unsubscribe if you find you aren’t really interested.